Monday, April 27, 2009

Groupie love?

Before you read this post just know that if sex and celebs offends you........ u need to click the little "x" icon and get away from this blog posting. SEX and CELEBS are today's hot topic!!.......

So as usual i found myself without anything to do at some point between my bacon sandwich and my migraine, which is taking the piss outta my life at the moment...... anyway i stumbled across another blog, about groupies!!!http://www.backstagepazz.com

Although i am aware that groupies exist it never occurred to me that hearing there point of view would be so damn funny! If you haven't already i urge you to read the ones about Jim Jones and Jay-Z. I have no idea if they are true or false..... but they are fuckin hilarious!!!

From an anonymous female about Jay:

"he screams like a bitch when he busts. It's horrible. He has a big, humungous dick and has no idea what to do with it."

LMAO! Like i said i have no idea if this is true and i'm not sayin it is, but all i know is the tales had me in stitches! Especially the one about Jackie-O:

"She was like "suck my toes" I love it when a man does that. Of course, I did it even though I'm not really into that. After a few minutes of that, she turned in doggy style position. I was thinking I was about to get it in. Then she was like "now eat from behind". I did it, but immediately she was like "No, the other hole". I felt like I lost my manhood that night. She was so bossy."

If that don't have you on ur ass, crakin up i don't know what will.

Here's my thing though.... there are sooo many gurls that wana be groupies and follow these celebs around like they shit silver and gold, when in fact you may end up wid sweet FA.

Just cos he (or she) is a celebrity and dey look cute on T.V. or even in person, does NOT mean that they are shit when it comes to the bedroom. Dudes are dudes..... a celeb is jus as likely to be rubbish in bed as any other guy, hell they are probably more likely to be WACK, cos they have that status, and for some people that alone is enough!

On the plus side it appears that plenty of these celebs like to "go down" if you know what i mean so at least (if your smart) you'll get a little suttin out of it!

Anyway to all you ladies who fantasise about having sex with a celeb, or more than one celeb, i suggest you do your research before you giv it up for what could be a less than one minute buss and not even cab fare home!!

Oh and just in case you forget that celebrities are MOST likely to have those things called STD's i suggest you make sure that mofo wraps up!!! Although if he doesn't you may be able to sue him for assault or something!

Anyhu the lesson is that its not just regular men who are shit in bed.... celebs can be too!! Don't be fooled by the detailed lyrics or swag.......... looks can be decieving

If you have had any similar experiences feel free to share here or at the blogspot mentioned above..... if you have had similar experiences with normal guys that have been just as traumatic or possibly fantastic feel free to share those too.

Post it as a comment or e-mail me at: cherieamour187@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post A Comment..... click here!

 
Creative Commons License
Life-style Lessons, Celeb-style by Cherie Amour is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at lifestylelessonscelebstyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cherieamour187@gmail.com.