Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What it do.......?!

So i'm at the point in my life where I spend more of my time at a computer doing things i do not want to do, instead of being out and about enjoying life. This is, of course the point in a young woman's life when she beings........... to blog!!

I follow twitter and facebook, though myspace is a little too much effort for me, and I read alot about this celeb and that celeb and its all pretty factual stuff, just keeping you up-to-date with who's been where, said what and fucked who.......

I have to be honest i don't particularly care, but then again who really does! I think this whole obsession with celebrities is simply a way to disregard the problems and obstacles in one's own life and project your deepest darkest insecurities onto someone else. However, I must admit I'm at the point where i no longer wish to worry about my problems and thus i shall begin to deflect my own criticisms onto some one else via blogging!!!

This should be fun.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post A Comment..... click here!

 
Creative Commons License
Life-style Lessons, Celeb-style by Cherie Amour is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at lifestylelessonscelebstyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cherieamour187@gmail.com.